Thinking about applying to law school?
Pre-Law Advising is an advising support program for students and alumni of the University of Arizona. The goal of this program is to offer you information and resources on the law school admission process and to help you design your pathway to law school.
We work with you to create a plan based on your goals, interests, values, and strengths to prepare you to be a strong candidate when you are ready to apply to law school.
Make an Appointment!
Chester White, Associate Director and Pre-Law advisor, can discuss the following with you:
- Your future goals
- Researching law schools
- The law school application and admission process
- Preparation of developing your Personal Statement, Diversity Statement, and Resume
- The Writing Center will help you develop and revise your materials
- Co-curricular and extracurricular activities
- Your major and minor options
To schedule an appointment with Chester, please call our front desk at (520) 621-7763.