Switch to Undeclared/Undecided



To switch to Undeclared/Undecided, please complete the following form below.

By completing this form, you are agreeing to a review of your academic record and permission to change your major to Undecided/Undeclared (it will show as No Major Selected on UAccess). The A Center will complete all changes on Fridays, and at that time, you will receive notification of the change with any necessary next steps. If we are unable to process your request, we will reach out to you. If you have 60 or more units, you will be required to meet with an advisor in The A Center before the change can be made. 

If you have not yet attended New Student Orientation, you need to change to No Major Selected A-Center on your Next Steps Center (Orientation-->Change Your Major) and will not be changed via this form.


Switch to Undeclared/Undecided here