Steps to Apply for the TLS 393/493 Internship Course
- Secure an internship position and confirm who your on-site supervisor will be.
- Looking for an internship? Check out Student Engagement and Career Development's internship page to get started.
- Complete the online information session linked at the bottom of this page.
- Download and complete the TLS 393/493 application forms, which are accessible via completion of the Information Session linked below.
- Once the forms are complete, scan them and attach them to an email and send them to the Internship Coordinator immediately at: email@example.com
- NOTE: There is a REQUIRED Risk/Release form as a part of the application. A handwritten signature is required on the Risk/Release form. Using a scanning app for your smartphone or tablet works well for this purpose.
The A Center will enroll the student in the course when all of the above is complete. A final reminder: this is a standard UAZ course and it applies to the degree. Regular tuition/fees are charged during fall, spring, winter and summer terms.
Note: Students must complete the information session linked below in order to enroll in TLS 393/493